Frontend Software Engineer
At Flowtune, we are maniacally focused on eliminating cloud application failure by building tools that quickly and automatically pinpoint service disruption -- both caused externally from faults in cloud infrastructure and API providers, and internally from bugs and configuration errors. The underlying tech (developed at MIT) is unique in its extremely low-overhead collection and analysis, its full coverage, and its ability to be deployed in minutes with no code changes or configuration. These allow Flowtune to provide SREs and DevOps engineers with smart alerts and a complete, easy-to-read picture of their deployment -- dramatically accelerating fault resolution.
This is a chance to join a small, rockstar team with backgrounds at Facebook, Google, and VMware and change the way engineers achieve high availability and performance in their production applications.
What You’ll Do
- Form the foundation of the Frontend Engineering team and contribute in both the definition and implementation of the frontend architecture.
- Design cutting edge visualizations to bring Flowtune’s service dependency information to life.
- Build a fast, efficient, and intuitive interface for DevOps teams to monitor their distributed applications
- 2+ years of frontend development experience
- User Interface design knowledge
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages
- (Desired) Experience building graphical visualizations in D3